WIN A SUBARU FOR A WEEKEND WITH AUTOVILLAGE SUBARU.*
Guess how many goals Cheltenham Town’s Jacob Maddox can score within 60 seconds past “The safest small family car in Europe” for your chance to enter into the prize draw to WIN A SUBARU FOR A WEEKEND.
*Terms and conditions apply – please see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries close 10th December 2018 at 23.59. Entries outside of this timeframe will not be considered.
2. Maximum one entry per person and per email address.
3. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
4. You must be at least 17 years of age to enter. Should you win the main prize, you must hold a valid UK driving license.
5. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Autovillage containing competition updates, winner notifications, offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any point.
7. All entries must be completed via the online form. Autovillage accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete for any technical or other reason.
8. The entrants with the correct guesses will be drawn at random to determine which prizes they receive. Should there be any remaining prizes, these will be presented to the entrants with the closest answer. For example, if 10 goals were scored, and 8 entries were correct, then the next 4 closest entries would receive the remaining prizes
9. Autovillage accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel).
10. The winners will be notified by email on or before 12th December 2018. Prizes can be collected from Autovillage's Tewkesbury Road showroom at a stipulated time/date prior to Christmas.
11. Autovillage retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Autovillage's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Autovillage, after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Autovillage) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
13. Autovillage strictly comply with up to date GDPR practices and your information shall only be used as agreed to with these Terms. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
14. Autovillage reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Autovillage shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.